Um, so I got a bit side tracked when it comes to keeping up with the blog. My profound apologies. Things have been all over the place lately. To give you an idea:
- a couple of months ago I hired a running coach. A real person who makes training schedules for me. Well, it’s actually 2 people, Jeff & Diane Kline from PRSfit. I love working with them!
- So working like mad before my last big long run wasn’t the best idea. Diane told me to stop, so I did, which was smart. I’m ready for Alaska.
- Apparently my body decided that the end of the teaching semester, and the end of the orchestra season was too much to handle. Last week I had the stomach bug that’s been going around Atlanta. It’s not really the way I would have liked to have gotten rest, but that’s what it was.
- I treated myself to a massage and a haircut last week. Because I needed to relax, and rock my race pictures next week 🙂
- I’m leaving for Alaska in just 6 days!! 6 DAYS!!!!!
- In 8 days I’m running a marathon, in Alaska, and I’m not freaking out about it :-). I like this change!
- planning day trips with friends if fun, and may not help my productivity levels…
That’s it for now! I can’t wait to leave for Anchorage on Thursday. I may have started packing already! I will follow the packing list, and try my hardest not to leave anything behind for once!