For weeks people have been asking what race I’m doing after Thanksgiving’s half marathon, and now that I have run and eaten my way through the day I have an answer!!! If you read my last post you know that the 13.1 miles went really well. That and I chatted with a friend along the way who had signed up for a flat race herself, and I came to a decision. So here’s the 2010 race schedule as it currently stands:
- Tallahassee Marathon February 7, 2010
- ING Georgia Half Marathon March 21, 2010
- Big Peach 5k
- Peachtree Road Race 10k July 4, 2010 (assuming I get in)
- fall marathon (currently thinking about Chicago)
- Atlanta Half Marathon (loved it!!! totally want to do it again)
So, now it’s time to figure out a training schedule with only 10 weeks till the next big race!